I've been wanting to do this somewhat more regularly, so here you go:
- Steven Pearlstein ... driven to shrill.
- Montana Maven notes that Baucus's re-embrace of the public option may have something to do with local Montana Dem pressure. (h/t email).
- One theory of why AT&T blocked Google Voice on the iPhone (it's oldie, but goodie).
- I watched this amazing segment of Glenn Beck at the gym today (you would know if you followed "ObWi" on Twitter). Fortunately, Media Matters has it, and you should at least watch the chalkboard conspiracy theory diagrams (starts around 3:30). Honestly, I was more dumbfounded than outraged.
- And finally, Gary Farber draws some interesting analogies to today's torture debates from the first public statement in decades from William Calley, of My Lai fame.